Hello everyone, I’m glad to see you back in this post.
It was a long time since the blog was nominated for this award and I haven’t published it. So today, let me take this moment to thank this awe-inspiring blogger Nath — who loves to watch K-Dramas and expresses things about her life, travels and more. Be sure to check out her amazing blog Oh, Nath!
*The Liebster Award is an award existing only on the internet, made back in 2011 and is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community.
What are the rules?
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link of their blog to your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
My answers to Nath’s Questions:
1. Describe your blogging journey in three words.
Bumpy – Fun – Evolving
2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love how I see myself coming out from my comfort zone, learning and getting connected to the other bloggers.
3. How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
Sometimes, it took me a day or two.
4. Imagine visiting your 7- or 10-year-old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
You may experience and face a lot of problems but please be reminded that you are wonderful and amazing. People may not see it but you will always know that there’s God watching over you. Make Him proud!
5. What’s one thing you learned during this time of quarantine?
Time is gold. Learn to value those times you can spend with your love ones, because no one knows when and where’s the time they’ll leave this world.
6. Coffee or tea?
Can I choose both? Hihih
7. What are the three things you are grateful for today?
This life, the roof in my head and a warm home together in this family.
8. When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
I just feel it and observe things around then, I will ask myself why I am feeling this. Weird, but this kind of way I discover deeper things about me.
9. What’s one habit you want to break and why?
Sugar Addiction. Can’t control it most of the time.
10. What is your dream destination?
London! Heheh I want to see the Big Ben.
11. What language would you like to learn?
Hindi and Spanish.
Congratulations you’re nominated for this Liebster Award!
Camille of The English-Speaking Frenchie
Pooja of LIFESFINEWHINE
Also to anyone who want to participate in this award, you are very much welcome to do this. 😊
- When did you start your blog?
- The reason behind your domain?
- Do you/Are you in Uni?
- What is your Major?
- Can you gave us some advice or tips especially for newbies?
- List 3 of your favourite films.
- If you will be a character in that film who is? and Why?
- In this chaos we’re facing worldwide, can you gave a word to describe it?
- Do you have any interest becoming a minimalist?
- If yes, can you tell us why? (You can skip this if your answer on Question number 9 is a No)
- If you will be given a chance to skipped a year, what year would it be?
Thank you and Congratulations!
Enjoy reading this Q and A Blog Awards Tag? Feel free to leave your thoughts and answers if you want to participate and don’t want to devote a post on your blog, I would love to read them on the comments below.
See you next time,
Oops, just in case you want to receive fresh post delivered straight to your inbox.