Hello, everyone! I don’t know how to and what to type in this block. Its been a week since the blog hit, its another milestone and Princess of The Mindful Modus cheerfully nominated the blog in this Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award 2020, and I still feel elated up-to-date, I wish all of the information sinks in.
Anyway, thank you so much for this nomination, Princess!
Most importantly to the people who supported me and the blog since day one, until now. Thank you guys ❤️
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions Given by Princess:
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
The Why Minimalism, I guess. I can still reminisce all my clutter, back a year ago when I started my minimalism journey.
2. Do you have a favorite skincare product? What is it?
Yes! Its The Nivea Soft Moisturizing Cream, my go-to face moisturizer and body cream.
3. Do you have a favorite fragrance? What is it?
I love the aromatherapy of the Lavender Scent, especially in times that I feel anxious after a whole day of work.
4. Are you an early-bird type of person, a night-owl, or somewhere in between?
I can see myself in between, it varies to the things I’m doing everyday, but most of importantly – we need to value the word of rest.
5. Do you have a favorite movie character? Who is it and from what movie?
Yes, its Mulan from the 1998 Mulan movie.
- Nath of Oh, Nath!
- Pooja of LIFESFINEWHINE
- Princess of The Mindful Modus (I’d like to nominate you back, cause I know you truly deserve this)
- The Contributors of The Strong Traveller
- V of #MILLENNIALLIFECRISIS
- Camille of The English-Speaking Frenchie
- Lastly — YOU. Any of you guys who want to participate to this award are very much welcome.
- Do you consider yourself as a minimalist? A maximalist? Or somewhere in between?
- What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
- Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
- What do you consider your ultimate comfort food?
- What are the ways/your ways to deal stress and anxiety in this Pandemic?
Congratulations Nominees, Fellow Bloggers and Followers. I am so honoured to write this and thank all of you.
Stay safe everyone, our health is way more important. Bye for now, until next post.